List of Dates
These events are designed to provide both technical and practical training on how to get the best out of sampling, testing and monitoring instrumentation, and attendees typically come from water companies, manufacturing and processing businesses, regulators such as the EA and SEPA, consultants and academia.
Upcoming workshop dates:
- Understanding Your Effluent Treatment Charges - 22 Feb, Leeds
- Understanding Your Effluent Treatment Charges - 21 March, Swindon
- Monitoring For Organic Pollutants - 18 April, Salford
- Understanding Your Effluent Treatment Charges - 16 May, Livingston
- Understanding Your Effluent Treatment Charges – 22 May, Surrey
- Drinking Water Quality - 11 July, Salford
- Monitoring For Organic Pollutants -10 October, Swindon
- Monitoring For Organic Pollutants -11 October, Surrey
- Biogas Process Monitoring - 17 October, Salford
The content is both theoretical & practical, giving participants an overview of some of the fundamental aspects of laboratory and process analysis.
Providing practical and classroom sessions, the workshop presentations will be given by both HACH LANGE technical staff and specialists from other organisations. In all cases, sessions will cover both continuous monitoring and sampling for laboratory analysis.
The workshops will commence at 10am and finish around 4pm.
Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided. However, places (max. 2 per organisation and UK companies only) are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come/first-served basis.
If you are interested in attending, please contact email@example.com
|UK1||22-Feb-2012 - 22-Feb-2012||Leeds||£0.00||register|
|UK2||21-Mar-2012 - 21-Mar-2012||Swindon||£0.00||register|
|UK3||25-Apr-2012 - 25-Apr-2012||Salford||£0.00||register|
|UK11||16-May-2012 - 16-May-2012||Edinburgh||£0.00||register|
|UK13||22-Apr-2012 - 22-Apr-2012||Surrey||£0.00||register|
|UK14||11-Jul-2012 - 11-Jul-2012||Salford||£0.00||register|
|UK16||10-Oct-2012 - 10-Oct-2012||Swindon||£0.00||register|
|UK17||11-Oct-2012 - 11-Oct-2012||Surrey||£0.00||register|
|UK18||17-Oct-2012 - 17-Oct-2012||Salford||£0.00||register|